How to access parent/student information in
· Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER/LOG IN” link at upper right.
· Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
· Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code: NVChoirs
· This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the “public” calendar for your organization, event list, handouts and other files.
· Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements, volunteer opportunities, and other event details. Note that if a calendar event is specifically assigned to your child, it may NOT show up on this calendar – check the “Student” calendar after entering the student’s ID number (see below).
· When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (NV Student ID) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “lock” (Change Password) icon.
· Two areas in which you can help the director maintain his/her records:
o Update Personal Information –you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
· You will also see links to use the Recording Studio for student assignments
· Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student! Please make sure your email address is up to date.